“Paropakaram Idam Shareeram“
With Prayers to our Acharyas, Sri MahaPeriyava Manimandapam NJ USA is dedicated to “Service to Mankind” through 5 facets – Sruthi, Vidhya, Bhakthi, Paropakaram & Sampradhayam.
- Sruthi: Preserve the Vedic heritage through regular recitation of Vedas and performing the prescribed rituals such as Mahanyasa Purvaka Ekadasa Rudhra Padhukabhishekam and Avahanti Homam for global harmony
- Vidya: Nurture our future generation with the global values embedded in our traditions through educational initiatives such as COOL, Periyava Times, Periyava Akashvani, Indian Language study groups and other Indic research and fellowship programs.
- Bhakthi: Promote devotion to our Acharya Parampara and reinstate our indebtedness to them through observances of Acharya Jayanthi (Birth Nakshatra) and Aradhana (Day of Siddhi) in a traditional manner and follow their teachings through regular reading sessions.
- Paropakaram : Dedicate time and resources to serve our community through the distribution of Prasadam from our monthly Pooja and conducting Food and health awareness drives in various communities.
- Sampradhayam : Adhere to our age-old traditions and festivals such as Navarathri, Deepavali, Sankaranti, Upakarma and Guru Poornima understanding their significance and maintain a Gho Shala (Shelter for Cows and Bulls) to perform its worship as prescribed in our scriptures.